I am one of those people who can’t stand to see an error in content. I cringe when I see the banners on news stations with a blatant misspelling. What about you? Does it hurt your eyes? You may want to consider looking into a proofreading career.
Start Your Journey to Lifelong Success and Learning
The career of a proofreader offers a unique blend of challenges and rewards, making it an attractive choice for those with a keen eye for detail and a passion for language.
This article delves into the amazing career of becoming a transcript proofreader and the benefits that come with it. Before we do that, however, let’s listen to a short video about the founder of Proofread Anywhere.
***Disclosure: This post and our website contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of money when you purchase using one of my links. Please see our affiliate disclosure.***
A career for a lifetime – Proofreading Court Transcripts
Transcript proofreading is the art of proofreading transcripts for court reporters. It is an incredibly profitable niche skill that allows proofreaders to charge higher rates than general proofreading.
With transcript proofreading, you take transcripts that have been written by court reporters and proofread them with a fine-toothed comb.
There is an incredibly high demand for proofreading transcripts because the legal system and court recorders are crying for help! The best part is that you don’t need to be in any specific location to do the job. I’m here.” You’re available with your computer or tablet in hand. You can lounge on the beach or travel anywhere.
Transcript Proofreader: Theory & Practice™ (TPTP)
Now that I have mentioned Caitlin’s course above, let me tell you about the benefits you will enjoy if you get her Transcript Proofreader: Theory & Practice™
1. Unmatched Access to Learning – One of the most significant advantages of the Transcript Proofreader course is its lifetime access. This means that once you enroll, the course is yours forever. Because it is self-help training, you can start at your own pace, revisit the material whenever needed, and stay updated with any new content.
2. Financially Accessible Education – Hurry. Claim your 70% discount now. This course was $797, but this is only good through January 2nd. Then it will be gone…forever…and you will miss out on this opportunity. This means that you don’t have the excuse that you can’t afford it. This discount is not just a saving; it’s an investment in your future.
3. Risk-Free Investment – I can feel your hesitancy as you worry if you don’t like it, you’re still out the money. Don’t worry; the program offers a 14-day worry-free guarantee. if you are less than satisfied with your investment, you will get a full refund for any reason within 14 days of purchase.
What you will get?
Proofread Anywhere give you everything below:
- 60 lessons across 13 comprehensive modules
- 50 practice transcripts + 50 annotated versions
- In-depth word skills quiz
- Access to student community
- 2 hand-graded exams
- Digital Certificate of Completion + badge
- Access to graduate-only community
- Listing in graduate directory
- Future updates
A chance of a lifetime.
Ultimately, this course puts you on the road to a career path that will make you money and put you on the road to success. Focusing on comprehensive learning and skill development prepares you to enter the transcript proofreading world with confidence. Success in this field not only means financial stability but it opens doors to multiple industries.
In conclusion, the career of a proofreader is both challenging and rewarding. With courses like Transcript Proofreader: Theory & Practice™ , especially with such significant discounts and benefits, there has never been a better time to start this journey. It’s an opportunity to transform your passion for language into a thriving career, marked by continuous learning and professional growth.
Borlok Transcription started doing transcription in 2006, and started out doing all sorts of transcription. As a subsidiary of Borlok Virtual Assistants, LLC, We started out in the freelance marketplaces like Elance.com and oDesk.com (now known as Upwork.com). It took us while to feel comfortable doing transcription, but we hung in there – and you can too!